Available Livestock Terms
- Any livestock available at this time will be listed on this page. We do have a ‘ call list ‘ of interested parties who wish to be notified in advance of advertising for any future offerings. Please notify us if you wish to be placed on the list of people to be notified for first option of purchase prior to advertising for a specific animal type.
- We are located in the town of Dorchester, SC 29437. Please do not message me asking how far we are from your town/state. I’m sure I wouldn’t know. Use Mapquest and the above address info to determine distance.
- Please note that the livestock are pictured with their Dam & Sire when possible and that any registrations or additional information pertinent to any cow/calf offered is noted in their description information.
- We do not do our own vetting. All of our vaccines and vetting is done by a licensed farm vet and those records are available to our purchasing clients. Our vet is also happy to speak with you regarding any of our animals you have medical questions about in a potential sale.
- There is a deposit required to hold any livestock for any interested parties. That deposit is non-refundable and varies from 1/3 to 1/2 the total price of the animal depending on the type of animal being purchased . You may pay your non-refundable deposit via mailed check . Please be aware that until deposits are received, the animal in question remains available.
- The stated price does NOT include a health certificate for interstate travel. It is up to the client to notify us at the time of deposit what his/her specific state requires for said certificate and an estimate for those charges will be sent. Charges for vetting must be paid PRIOR to services being performed.
- We maintain intense biosecurity . For that reason, we do not invite anyone out to view available livestock that we do not believe to be seriously interested and appropriate buyers.
- We are more than happy to oblige any testing a client wants done over and above the necessary and typical testing done at or before the time of sale such as AI/A2 typing, ,but that would be at the expense of the potential buyer and must be paid in advance. These expenses would not be refundable regardless to the results or the conclusion of business. We test all of our animals for the major concerns and therefore lack any reason to feel it necessary to test further. ( IE…some folks are very concerned with A1 / A2 testing in dairy cows ) We are also a Brucellosis and TB free state.
- Sale of livestock also includes vaccines, disbudding ( if applicable ) and any appropriate & commonly practiced veterinary care above those listed. Any vetting over and the above the usual such as testing not required for travel as mentioned above, shall be at the buyer’s expense and is due and payable PRIOR to performance with deposit.
- Our contact information is available on the site.
- Once a deal is set and a deposit has been made,we will allow for a reasonable amount of time to pick up your animal. Generally, I will give you up to two weeks if you are out of state, longer if certain circumstances dictate. If you do not have the means to accept delivery within two weeks time of deposit or within the stated weaning date set, please notify me PRIOR to making a deposit so that I can try to work with you.
- Delivery is sometimes available to certain SouthEastern US destinations for a fee that is worth my time and expenses, however, a visit by the buyer to our farm to view and secure the animal is required.
- Once you accept delivery of your animal I cannot be responsible for illnesses or injury occurring as a result of travel. Your animal will be examined by our vet prior to leaving and you will be provided with a certificate of health when required for travel, so please understand that because of incidences that are out of our control such as ‘ shipping fever’ and/or exposure to other animals, we cannot be held responsible for illness that occurs once they leave us.
Please message or call with inquiry or questions.
Percentage Mini Jersey Heifer
*EXPOSED TO MINIATURE JERSEY BULL*
$ 1850 Local Sales with no further requirements
Interstate sales will require additional costs of vetting
100 % Jersey , 75% miniature Jersey Heifer available to approved home.
Registered 3/4 Mini Jersey. Dam Reg. 1/2 mini Jersey / 1/2 Standard Jersey.
Sire : Reg. FP ( Foundation Pure ) small stature Miniature Jersey
Autumn was born Oct. 11 , 2016–making her 15 months old .
Her birth weight was 24.25 lbs and she was 21 inches tall.
She remains petite and short and is expected to be lower mid- mini range at time of permanent registration ( 3 years ).
Registered as ‘ SpiritGrove’s My Sweet Time ‘ with AMJAR. Papers in hand.
Raised on Dam for five months and transitioned to pasture.
AUTUMN IS CURRENTLY EXPOSED TO ACE, A SMALL MINIATURE JERSEY BULL. ACE PICTURED BELOW WITH A STANDARD JERSEY COW.
All photos current and feature her darker winter coat as well as her natural golden coat ; last two are of her parents.
Available to approved , Jersey specific experienced home only !